In our last post we equated social media to conversation and when you think of it this way you realise that companies which only want to talk and don’t listen probably should stay away from engaging in social media.
Yes we always have felt and seen for ourselves that deaf clients = bad clients in social media. Infact even deaf people can converse as they can take the help of sign language. So incase a company is deaf by virtue of not understanding how to lissen on social media then it either can hire a sign language instructor ( i.e. social media agency) or learn the ropes by reading about it on the web or take the help of a hearing aid (social media monitoring services).
In short – LISTENING is the most important and always the first aspect of social media. Now one can listen by monitoring existing social platforms or one can listen by creating a social platform that invites users to express themselves.
- Mother Dairy Ice Creams – Instant Impact Creatives
- PureHealthyAir AllDay – an innovative campaign by Eureka Forbes
- Flaunt to Feed
- ONLY for Bieber
- WATConsult launches WATInsights
- Digital 2020 – How can you prepare for it?
- The #FlyingBasin – Integrating Twitter and Drones for a New Product Launch