We at WATConsult are India’s early movers in Social Media Consulting Space. We have worked with over 30 clients in the last 3 years on short term and longterm social media engagements. Currently we serve over 7 retainer based clients and are looking for people to join our team for our expansion plans. We are part of WATMedia Pvt Ltd which runs WATBlog.com – India’s Leading Digital Media Blog.
Besides for immense learning, responsibility and good work we offer a young fun environment as well.
Position – Social Media Executive
Primary roles are, but not limited to:
* Execution of online research and management of social media profiles
* Online research of Social Media tools
* Execution of online campaigns outlined for a specific client account (e.g. Initiating social conversations, set up and management of a blog on behalf of client, etc).
* Full ownership & management of client accounts assigned (range from FMCG, energy, real estate, hospitality, banking, CSR, lifestyle, etc)
* You will build & manage online relations with bloggers, editorial teams of relevant portals, influencer profiles in twitter, social networks, etc.
REQUIRED SKILL SET
* Candidate should be degree educated up to level of Bachelors in a communications oriented discipline;
* Past experience in communications-oriented sectors (e.g. PR, advertising, DM) – this can either have been achieved through internship, placement, full employment etc;
* Qualification in SEO or SEM would be an added bonus;
* Basic understanding of some social media tools e.g. blogs, social networks (Facebook, Orkut, etc).
* Strong writing skills
* Ability to use all Microsoft tools (Word, Ppt, Excel, etc)
* Ability to use at least one image editing program (e.g. Photoshop®) would be an added bonus
* You should be an excellent communicator with confidence in sharing your ideas, liaising with clients and the rest of the team as well as contributing to the wider knowledge base for WATConsult.com
* Demonstrated use of some use of social media tools outside of work – e.g. have a blog, active on Orkut, Facebook, YouTube etc
Salary to be based on candidates current CTC and his potential and passion for social media
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media Planner
- Lead Account Manager
- Senior Creative Designer
- Public Relations- Internal
- Sr. Video (VFX)
- ORM (Online Reputation Management)
- Marketing to India versus Marketing to Bharat
- WATTalks – Videos to drive the future of digital content marketing
- WATTalks – Digital content in Indic languages to rule Internet in India in the future
- WAT Talks – How to leverage data to drive insight for Digital Marketing