We’ve been hearing a lot about social media ads and how they will grow by 44% in 2009-10. While we have been digital media evangelists all along as a social media agency we have always felt that social media is a medium to engage and not to advertise.
It is for this very reason that as an agency we have taken a stand to do only engagement oriented work rather than advertising oriented work. The way we think about it is the following:
1) Static web = Static Ads
2) Rich Media Web = Rich Media Ads
3) Social Media Web = Social Ads? Or Engagement led conversations?
We feel most marketers need to grapple with the third point above and take a call on where do they invest their social media budgets. Do they do it on ads which are perishable or do they invest in building a community where the ROI is not clicks but no of brand interactions. We have earlier asked this question as well in our clicks vs conversations debate.
- Media Planning Executive
- WATConsult wins Digital Agency of the Year at Campaign Asia Awards!
- The #NewWATConsult Office is here!
- WATConsult Wins Boutique Media Agency Of The Year!
- WATConsult Is Now Part of Dentsu Aegis Network!
- WATConsult Wins 5 Awards at Big Bang Awards
- We are Social Media Agency Of The Year!
- We are the Most Awarded Independent Digital and Social Media Agency In India
- We Won 3 Awards in 3 Months!
- We Won The IDMA 2013 Award For The Best Social Media App