Apparently i wasn’t doing much this weekend and thought i would kill time by doing something which is rather productive. So i happened to note down things that i have seen in the Social Media Space in India. And Guess What! It turned out to be so good that i made a presentation out of it 😛
Coming to the Presentation, its about Social Media Marketing Practices in India where i have shared my Views on How 2010 has been for Social Media and whats in store for Social Media in 2011
Here is a close look at what the hell am i talking about..
Down below in the Comments Section, do let us know what You think on how 2011 will be for the Social Media Marketing Sector in India
- WAT Talks – How to leverage data to drive insight for Digital Marketing
- #SuitUpToAllergy – Godrej’s digital driven campaign
- 10 mistakes that marketers should avoid for content marketing
- Simplicity is the secret ingredient
- Chatbots – A great addition to your digital marketing strategy!
- Digital will overtake TV viewership in India by 2020
- Motilal Oswal launches digital campaign #TheOnlyTIP
- WATConsult launches a report on Internet Of Things
- Mother Dairy Ice Creams – Instant Impact Creatives
- PureHealthyAir AllDay – an innovative campaign by Eureka Forbes