Yes! This is our first award and mind you, its just the beginning!
We have won the E4M IDMA award for their ‘Indian Panga League’ Virgin Mobile, 2010 Campaign. The award was announced in the ‘Best Viral Marketing Campaign’ Category on Friday, 3rd June at the IDMA award in Mumbai.
Being the one and only social media agency amongst other digital agencies was certainly a big deal in the event. The icing on the cake was when competing agency Maxus India bagged a silver in the same category. Our proud CEO, Rajiv Dingra quoted saying, “The Campaign was undertaken for Virgin Mobile and was called Indian Panga League. This campaign went live with a 3 point strategy of creating intrigue amongst audiences on youtube and to generate consequent views. We ensured tongue in cheek humor with our comments on twitter, facebook and youtube during IPL 2010 thereby attracting large number of views and also keeping the youthful spirit of the brand alive”
In its 5th year of existence with a young and dynamic team at WATConsult, we believe this is where it has just started. Next year we expect ourselves to win many of these in the internet, mobile, gaming, social media and the blogosphere segments as well.
Here is our proud team with the proud award:
To know more details of the campaign, check out: http://www.watconsult.com/2010/06/indian-panga-league/
- 2D Animators
- Social Listening
- ORM (Online Reputation Management)
- Marketing to India versus Marketing to Bharat
- WATTalks – Videos to drive the future of digital content marketing
- WATTalks – Digital content in Indic languages to rule Internet in India in the future
- WAT Talks – How to leverage data to drive insight for Digital Marketing
- #SuitUpToAllergy – Godrej’s digital driven campaign
- 10 mistakes that marketers should avoid for content marketing