KEY OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
To forge close and strong partnerships with the agency`s key clients – providing influential market insight, creative guidance and being the port of call for client needs.
• Grow the client portfolio revenues to reach gross profit goals by thoroughly understand the fundamentals of the client`s business.
• Inspire, coach lead and manage Account Managers, Creative teams and Executives.
• Developing social media strategies, innovative and creative ideas and solutions for clients that deliver measureable results.
• Oversee high quality delivery of social media initiatives for your clients by working closely with the production, community management and technical teams.
• Manage and influence senior-level client contacts and maintain positive working relationships.
• Deliver regular feedback, analysis and reporting to the client to demonstrate how its social media initiatives are adding value to the brand.
• Manage internal relationships to ensure that all KPIs for accounts are hit, and to ensure that campaigns run smoothly and effectively
• Align community development investment with communications calendar and ATL marketing / PR activity
• Work with Global / Trend / PR to ensure that community development opportunities are not missed:
• Monitor relevant trends and competitor behaviour and report impact of social media on overall marketing campaign
• Research social media tools that can benefit the brand and implement where appropriate.
• Influence overall company and business strategies by promoting adoption of social/community driven marketing.
BMM, BMS, Diploma in Marketing and Communications, Diploma in Advertising and Communications.
TARGET INDUSTRIES & EXP
• Digital Agencies, Media Agencies(social media), Advertising Agency, Creative Agencies.
• 6-10 years of communications experience, including at least 3-4 years in the digital practice of ad agency or PR agency, or in a digital agency or social media agency.
• Leading a small team – this person will inspire effective delivery of each day to day component of social media programmes, and ensure information delivery to the client is top notch.
• Should be up to date on all aspects of brand digital marketing and how social media fits into this.
• Excellent presentation skills with an astute and ability to interact with clients, agencies
• Detail oriented with an ability to vision client needs before hand and ensure that the service aligns with the client demand
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
• The ideal person must be energetic, creative, an excellent writer and internet-savvy
• Immersed in what it means to live life online;.
• Those with daily use of twitter, blogs, message boards and social networks are preferred.
• We would also prefer those who are active within SM community.
Interested candidates may email their resumé to email@example.com