KEY OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
• This role is responsible for attracting new business and the growth of our current customer base.
• To ensure that sufficient revenue is generated for the company by establishing good relations with the existing clients and getting in business form new clients.
• New Business Sales
• Generate leads and close your own pipeline of business.
• You will identify cross sell opportunities and ensure that you identify which of the suite of our solutions is right for each client.
• Co-ordination with the Business Development Executive in terms of leads and new appointments.
• Approaching and meeting prospective clients wherein the Business Development Executive will get leads and make a pitch.
• Ensuring that one on one meeting with the client is fixed up for better business prospects.
• Making presentations to the client on Company’s business and functioning.
• Nurturing relationships with clients to understand their business needs and requirements.
• Revenue generation through new and existing clients.
• Developing relevant business proposals under the guidelines of Business Head.
• Handling meeting with key clients and team handling.
• Process management
• You will be expected to manage the sales process and ensure that your paperwork is complete and up to date.
• Responsible for daily and weekly reports that go to the client for smooth functioning.
Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree in Communication/Advertising/Mass Media/Any other discipline, Related professional courses would be an advantage..
TARGET INDUSTRIES & EXP
• Digital Agencies, Media Agencies(social media), Advertising Agency, Creative Agencies. Digital media ,online media, social networking Industry
• Minimum 3 – 4 years of experience in Business Development
• Strong initiative and with a positive attitude;
• Ability to learn quickly, work in tight deadlines and adapt to change;
• Professional, organized, efficient and accurate;
• Tenacity, drive and the desire to succeed
• Resourceful and creative troubleshooting skills;
• Strong commitment to quality; and
• A well-developed sense of humour.
• Usage of social media tools
• Excellent working knowledge of Ms Office – Power point, Excel
Interested candidates may email their resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org