KEY OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
To provide a guiding principle for the team to develop social media solutions for the clients of WAT Media and to ensure that the strategy is adhered to within the context of that assignment.
• Understand of bigger picture online objectives and ensure all activity supports wider online objectives e.g. best practice back link building, keyword utilisation etc
• Responsibility for hands on interaction within social media sites such as facebook, twitter etc
• Responsibility for hands on interaction with off-site social properties – other people blogs, other company facebook fan pages, forums etc
• Ability to write great engaging web copy in a real time environment that can stimulate user interaction, discussion and engagement
• Use etiquette and ability to ‘sell without selling’ online by delivering great service, great content & information but linking through to commercial transactions where relevant and appropriate
• Use of a toolkit to measure and monitor social activity- determine what works, tweak and improve content, communications etc
• Maintain close links with other parts of the organization to ensure aligned marketing and online marketing strategy is being delivered
• Respond and react to changes within social networks – changes in functionality, methods of engagement etc
• Monitor and present relevant data, trends, successes, exceptions etc
• Use great web etiquette to ensure the right message is delivered through the right channels without offending or annoying anyone
• Deliver real time content within relevant social spaces which dynamically engages the audience
• Creative input on content, ideas on social media viral marketing
• Work closely with the offline marketing and online marketing team as well as the IT/web team to ensure coherent delivery of activities aligned to strategic objectives.
• Be enthusiastic but be responsible.
Bachelors Degree in Communication/Advertising/Mass Media/Any other discipline, Related professional courses would be an advantage..
TARGET INDUSTRIES & EXP
• Digital Agencies, Media Agencies(social media), Advertising Agency, Creative Agencies. Digital media ,online media, social networking Industry
• 1-5 years of experience in Digital media company/online media company with proven ability to manage a team.
• Excellent presentation skills with an astute and ability to interact with clients, agencies
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Good Analytical Skills.
• Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
• Experience in writing for the Web, content management and internet research
• Experience with social networks and implementation of social media marketing