KEY OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
To provide a guiding principle for the team to develop social media solutions for the clients of WAT Consult and to ensure that the strategy is adhered to within the context of that assignment.
• Effectively build strong relationships with the AM and the SME’s to ensure that Performance standards are being met. The Creative Strategists mission is to outline and build online advertising preferences for the clients of WAT Consult.
• This position will be driving the research, strategy development, Ideation and brainstorming with the internal team to develop web, advertising and technical solutions for the clients.
• Working with the BD team on creative solutions for expanding client relationships.
• To be an expert in analyzing the client requirements and the relevant actions to be taken based on the client feedback and/or change in client expectations.
• Oversee multiple teams and projects to ensure on time delivery of the projects/tasks.
• Track progress of the pitch presentations made by the BD team.
• Tracking progress of the client.
• Must have a proven track record of effectively handling clients and should be a strategic thinker.
• Should be able to understand client needs and understand how their needs can be solved by using WAT Consult services.
Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree in Communication/Advertising/Mass Media/Any other discipline, Related professional courses would be an advantage..
TARGET INDUSTRIES & EXP
• Digital Agencies, Media Agencies (social media), Advertising Agency, Creative Agencies. Digital media ,online media, social networking Industry
• 0.6 – 5 years of experience in a digital agency/social media agency, of which at least 1 yr in digital production or as a project manager
• Excellent presentation skills with an astute and ability to interact with clients, agencies
• Detail oriented with an ability to vision client needs before hand and ensure that the service aligns with the client demand
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Usage of social media tools
• Good working knowledge of Ms Office – Power point, Excel
Interested candidates may email their resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org