KEY OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
• A graphic designer is responsible for creating and maintaining the ‘look and feel’ of a line of products and brand presence in the many social networking venues available on the Internet.
• Developing banners, animated ads and commercials for display on facebook, twitter via Internet marketing.
• Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design. concepts.
• Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
• Extensive use of Corel draw & Photoshop to create and generate new images.
• Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
• Confer with the managers to discuss and determine layout design.
• Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
• Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients and/or supervisors and making necessary changes.
• Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
• Responsibility for hands on designing within social media sites such as facebook, twitter etc
• Use great web etiquette to ensure the right message is delivered through the right channels without offending or annoying anyone
• Deliver real time designs relevant to social media spaces which dynamically engages the audience
• Work closely with the offline marketing and online marketing team as well as the IT/web team to ensure coherent delivery of activities aligned to strategic objectives
• Be enthusiastic but be responsible.
Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Mass Communication or equivalent.
TARGET INDUSTRIES & EXP
• Digital Agencies, Media Agencies (social media), Advertising Agency, Creative Agencies. Digital media ,online media, social networking Industry
• 6 months5 yrs of exp in a digital agency/social media agency, of which at least 1 yr in digital production or as a project manager
• Good spoken and written communication skills.
• Positive thinking and results oriented.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities.
• Strong attention to details.
• The candidate should be able to work on Photoshop, Corel Draw ,Flash,Gif and should know how to create a web page that look beautiful.
• Experience in image editing, designing of website layouts,banners, posters, Landing pages, email/banner creative.
• The ideal person must be energetic, creative, an excellent designer and internet-savvy.