KEY OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
• To help support the clients of WAT Media and to ensure that the strategy is adhered to within the context of that assignment.
• To help support the customers through social media mediums.
• Understand of bigger picture online objectives and ensure all activity supports wider online objectives e.g. best practice back link building, keyword utilisation etc
• Responsibility for hands on interaction within social media sites such as facebook, twitter etc
• Responsibility for hands on interaction with off-site social properties – other people blogs, other company facebook fan pages, forums etc
• Ability to write great engaging web copy in a real time environment that can stimulate user interaction, discussion and engagement
• Use etiquette and ability to ‘sell without selling’ online by delivering great service, great content & information but linking through to commercial transactions where relevant and appropriate
• Use of a toolkit to measure and monitor social activity- determine what works, tweak and improve content, communications etc
• Maintain close links with other parts of the organization to ensure aligned marketing and online marketing strategy is being delivered
• Respond and react to changes within social networks – changes in functionality, methods of engagement etc
• Monitor and present relevant data, trends, successes, exceptions etc
• Use great web etiquette to ensure the right message is delivered through the right channels without offending or annoying anyone
• Deliver real time content within relevant social spaces which dynamically engages the audience
• Creative input on content, ideas on social media viral marketing
• Work closely with the offline marketing and online marketing team as well as the IT/web team to ensure coherent delivery of activities aligned to strategic objectives
• Be enthusiastic but be responsible.
BMM, BMS, MMS – Marketing, Diploma in Marketing and Communications, Diploma in Advertising and Communications, Qualification in SEO and SEM will be added honors.
TARGET INDUSTRIES & EXP
• Digital Agencies, Media Agencies(social media), Advertising Agency, Creative Agencies. Digital media ,online media, social networking Industry
• 0-2 years of experience in Digital media company/online media company with proven ability to manage a team.(freshers as well)
• Excellent presentation skills with an astute and ability to interact with clients, agencies
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Good Analytical Skills.
• Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
• Experience in writing for the Web, content management and internet research
• Experience with social networks and implementation of social media marketing
• The ideal person must be energetic, creative, an excellent writer and internet-savvy
• Immersed in what it means to “live life online”.
• Those with daily use of twitter, blogs, message boards and social networks
Interested candidates may email their resumé to email@example.com