KEY OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
• To implement social media solutions developed by the strategy team for various clients of WAT Consult by using various online social platforms eg networking sites, blogs etc.
• To help support the clients of WAT Media and to ensure that the strategy is adhered to within the context of that assignment.
• Platforms used: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flickr, Vimeo, Orkut. Blogs, Forums and Sites for ORM.
• Understand of bigger picture online objectives and ensure all activity supports wider online objectives e.g. best practice back link building, keyword utilisation etc
• Responsibility for hands on interaction within social media sites such as facebook, twitter etc
• Responsibility for hands on interaction with off-site social properties ; other people blogs, other company facebook fan pages, forums etc
• Ability to write great engaging web copy in a real time environment that can stimulate user interaction, discussion and engagement
• Use etiquette and ability to “sell without selling”; online by delivering great service, great content & information but linking through to commercial transactions where relevant and appropriate
• Use of a toolkit to measure and monitor social activity- determine what works, tweak and improve content, communications etc
• Maintain close links with other parts of the organization to ensure aligned marketing and online marketing strategy is being delivered
• Respond and react to changes within social networks,; changes in functionality, methods of engagement etc
• Monitor and present relevant data, trends, successes, exceptions etc
• Use great web etiquette to ensure the right message is delivered through the right channels without offending or annoying anyone
• Deliver real time content within relevant social spaces which dynamically engages the audience
• Creative input on content, ideas on social media viral marketing
• Work closely with the offline marketing and online marketing team as well as the IT/web team to ensure coherent delivery of activities aligned to strategic objectives
• Manage social media campaigns and day to day activities and promotions.
• Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns.
• Manage presence in social networking sites and posting on relevant blogs.
• Work with the Design team to develop creative for the campaign and ensuring that the social media tools are kept upto date.
• Ensure timely delivery of the project by regular reporting structures and effective client servicing.
• Doing timely performance reviews of the teams and its members and ensuring that the set performance standard is met.
• Manage a team effectively and deliver expected performance as a team.
• Be enthusiastic but be responsible.
BMM, BMS, Diploma in Marketing and Communications, Diploma in Advertising and Communications.
TARGET INDUSTRIES & EXP
• Digital Agencies, Media Agencies(social media), Advertising Agency, Creative Agencies.
• 1-5 years of experience in Digital media company/online media company with proven ability to manage a team.
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Team handling and team building skills
• Strong analytical, planning and forecasting skills
• Target oriented.
• Ability to multi task
• Working in tight deadlines
• Exhibiting Managerial Skills
• The ideal person must be energetic, creative, an excellent writer and internet-savvy
• Immersed in what it means to live life onlin;.
• Those with daily use of twitter, blogs, message boards and social networks are preferred.
• We would also prefer those who are active within SM community