KEY OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
• To design and/or develop Web Applications.
• Implement Visual Designs in standards compliant, clean markup (HTML5/CSS3/JS)
• Thoroughly test cross browser compatibility of all product interfaces
• Work with developers to integrate markup across projects.
• Identify and research new UI technologies
• Suggest and implement improvements to existing product interfaces
• Assist in building wireframes/prototypes
• Make data driven decisions based on analytics to improve user engagement
• Should Have knowledge about Facebook apps and Iframe
• Comfortable in using Facebook, Twitter, Linked-in, Youtube and other social media plat form API
• Hands-on knowledge of modern markup technologies
• Thorough knowledge of Web (W3C) standards
• Thorough knowledge of browser compatibility quirks
• Working knowledge of troubleshooting using Firebug
• Experience with Prototype / Scriptaculous / Dojo or any other JS library
• Basic Photoshop knowledge for cropping, optimizing images for the web
TARGET INDUSTRIES & EXP
• Digital Agencies, Media Agencies (social media), Advertising Agency, Creative Agencies. Digital media ,online media, social networking Industry.
• Good spoken and written communication skills.
• Positive thinking and results oriented.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities.
• Strong attention to details.
• The candidate should be able to work on Photoshop, Corel Draw ,Flash,Gif and should know how to create a web page that look beautiful.
• Experience in image editing, designing of website layouts,banners, posters, Landing pages, email/banner creative.
• The ideal person must be energetic, creative, an excellent designer and internet-savvy
Interested candidates may email their resumé to the below mentioned email address location wise.