Hi Folks.. WATConsult has been going places and with the Facebook IPO yesterday there was new ground broken in the Social Media space globally. Now how could WATConsult the leading agency in India stay out of action. So Rajiv Dingra our CEO spoke on a panel discussion hosted on NDTV Profit regarding the Facebook IPO, Its privacy issues, Its impact on users and he also ended up giving advice to Mark Zuckerberg.
Click on the image below to watch the video..
You can also access the panel discussion from the following link –> http://profit.ndtv.com/video/We-Mean-Business-Is-Facebook-really-worth-100-billion-/232808
- 2D Animators
- Social Listening
- ORM (Online Reputation Management)
- Marketing to India versus Marketing to Bharat
- WATTalks – Videos to drive the future of digital content marketing
- WATTalks – Digital content in Indic languages to rule Internet in India in the future
- WAT Talks – How to leverage data to drive insight for Digital Marketing
- #SuitUpToAllergy – Godrej’s digital driven campaign
- 10 mistakes that marketers should avoid for content marketing