Hi Folks.. WATConsult has been going places and with the Facebook IPO yesterday there was new ground broken in the Social Media space globally. Now how could WATConsult the leading agency in India stay out of action. So Rajiv Dingra our CEO spoke on a panel discussion hosted on NDTV Profit regarding the Facebook IPO, Its privacy issues, Its impact on users and he also ended up giving advice to Mark Zuckerberg.
Click on the image below to watch the video..
You can also access the panel discussion from the following link –> http://profit.ndtv.com/video/We-Mean-Business-Is-Facebook-really-worth-100-billion-/232808
- WAT Talks – How to leverage data to drive insight for Digital Marketing
- #SuitUpToAllergy – Godrej’s digital driven campaign
- 10 mistakes that marketers should avoid for content marketing
- Simplicity is the secret ingredient
- Chatbots – A great addition to your digital marketing strategy!
- Digital will overtake TV viewership in India by 2020
- Motilal Oswal launches digital campaign #TheOnlyTIP
- WATConsult launches a report on Internet Of Things
- Mother Dairy Ice Creams – Instant Impact Creatives
- PureHealthyAir AllDay – an innovative campaign by Eureka Forbes