How does an appliance brand enhance brand presence in an already cluttered social space? Online consumers are more likely to read reviews and recommendations when making a purchase.
Godrej as a brand has been already established as a household name. However its pedigree is that of stability rather than innovation, especially in the appliances segment.
To break free of this impression we devised a branding + personification strategy. Literally our appliances would speak for themselves.
We bring you, Godrej Indispensables, an online web sitcom starring our various products.
Why Indispensables? Well we are confident in our products abilities to handle all that is thrown at them in a day to day functioning of a household. They are the silent protectors of a family’s home, the behind the scenes heroes of everyday chores.
Every episode shows them faced with a daily plight which they resolve in a way unique to their persona. Using 3D animation we brought to life these selfless helpers and given them a wide variety of quirks and personalities.
So far the videos have garnered cumulatively over 50000+ views on YouTube.
A special hashtag called #TheIndispensables was created to launch the first series of videos. In it we asked out followers to list out their gadgets which they felt were indispensable to them. This #tag trended globally and gave the campaign a sizable boost in impressions.
With 4 episodes down and many more on the way, we soon will move into the phase of Edutainment. The products themselves will dispense some much needed advice on how to better operate them.
Going Ahead – The Indispensables will continue to thwart household crisis, and keep our audience entertained and informed. Stay tuned!
– Sabiha Khan, Senior Account Manager
- WAT Talks – How to leverage data to drive insight for Digital Marketing
- #SuitUpToAllergy – Godrej’s digital driven campaign
- 10 mistakes that marketers should avoid for content marketing
- Simplicity is the secret ingredient
- Chatbots – A great addition to your digital marketing strategy!
- Digital will overtake TV viewership in India by 2020
- Motilal Oswal launches digital campaign #TheOnlyTIP
- WATConsult launches a report on Internet Of Things
- Mother Dairy Ice Creams – Instant Impact Creatives
- PureHealthyAir AllDay – an innovative campaign by Eureka Forbes