KEY OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
- Media planners are key players in the advertising and marketing industry.
- Essentially, maximizing returns on advertising and promotional activities across different media channels.
- Media planners are responsible for analyzing data, thinking creatively and dreaming up innovative strategies to make sure marketing campaigns reach the right target audience in the most effective way possible. Basically, assess the impact and suitability of different types of media for targeting a specific market that their client wants to reach.
- Media planners collect and analyze information about different media channels.
- Armed with this critical analysis, media planners devise or recommend strategies for using certain media effectively to attract and retain customers, increase brand recognition, and maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Media planners need to work closely with their clients, understand their wants, needs and objectives and then make the important decisions about what media channels should be used for specific campaigns. These choices have an impact on what the creative team produces and vice versa.
- BMM, BMS, Diploma in Marketing and Communications, Diploma in Advertising and Communications.
TARGET INDUSTRIES & EXP
- Digital Agencies, Media Agencies (social media), Advertising Agency, Creative Agencies.
- 1-2 years of experience in Digital media company/online media company with proven ability to manage a team.
- Good researchers AND logical thinkers.
- Aware of media trends and have a flair for business and commerce.
- Resourceful and creative, recognizing good opportunities.
- Excellent negotiators with good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work alongside a range of people and as part of a team.
- Analytical and comfortable interpreting data into meaningful research.
- Experienced presenters with good written and spoken communication skills.
- Persuasive and diplomatic.
- Computer literate.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Confident talking on the telephone and face-to-face with clients.
- AdWords Certified.
- Successfully completed Google Analytics Platform Principles & Ecommerce Analytics: From Data to Decisions certifications.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and communication skills.
- Experiencing in Strategizing and successfully executing Search, Display & Social Media Campaigns.
Interested candidates may email their resumé to email@example.com