KEY OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
• The ORM Exec is responsible for on-line content, tracking and analysis of reputation factors and coaching account to successful management of their on-line reputation.
• Facilitate problem resolution along with other questions. Consistently create an exceptional consumer experience with each contact via inbound / outbound calls, and or email.
• Performing an in-depth audit of the information on the world wide web and ensure positive reputation of the Co./Client/Brand
• Continuously monitoring /Tracking the repute of the brand on various outlets, e.g. search engines, blogs & social communities, consumer forums etc.
• Commenting positively on the most influential/negative forums and comments.
• Specialize in prevention and repair of the “Online Reputation Threats.”
• Investigating the facts about the Comments.
• Understand the Level of the threat and analyze and manage Online Identities.
• Discuss and respond and continuously follow-up Plan Strategy and Implementation.
• Creating Articles which can leverage content and pages to move to positive search result to the top of the Search
• Utilizing sophisticated Online and Offline Techniques in promoting Positive and Neutral Comments.
• Manage all review content; monitor other review content and manage inappropriate content
• Track, analyze and make recommendations to account for new or revised content; optimize for SEO
• Evaluate review and survey data for trends and anomalies
• Coordinate monthly calls with client to review account performance and recommendations
• Analyze online statistics; overall trends and subsets by Sites/Rating/Keywords, identify on-going trends and potential mitigation solutions,
• Provide daily, weekly and quarterly analysis to clients and senior management.
TARGET INDUSTRIES & EXP
• Digital Agencies, Media Agencies(social media), Advertising Agency,Advertising, Media, PR, ITES (E Commerce, product Co.)
• 6 months – 3 year of relevant ORM experience OR experience into SEO, SMO and understands ORM
• Graduation from an accredited college or university in an appropriate curriculum.
• Must possess excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Must have training/presentation experience.
• Must be multi-task oriented and be able to respond to changing priorities.
• Must work well both independently and as part of a team.
• Capacity to think quickly and logically to ensure expedient response to customer inquiries
• Must have the excellent technical understanding of web processes and systems.
• Familiarity with web content management and the use of social media as a public relations tool is also essential.
• Basic knowledge of SEM / SEO and social media channels.
• Should understand the basics of online and viral mktg.
Interested candidates may email their resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org