KEY OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
• Responsible for assisting with the creation and implementation of public relations initiatives. Concepts and creates promotional content for PR purposes.
• Create, deliver, edit, and optimize PR materials.
• Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
• Supervise social media outreach.
• Deliver content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, email, or direct mail.
• Coordinate and deliver email campaigns.
• Mass-mail materials.
• Create brochures and excel sheets.
• Provide support to public relations department.
• Coordinate flow of information and communication and disseminate it according to plan/strategy.
• Work with manager and business units to determine budget and manage expenses to that budget.
• Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
• Develop marketing communications campaigns.
• Create thought leadership materials.
• Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
• Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
• Research media coverage and industry trends.
• Develop fresh story ideas.
• Conduct extensive media outreach.
• Improve communication efficiencies within company.
• Manage video content.
• Create and distribute customer surveys.
• Graduation in any stream with a MBA/PGDBM in HR.
• 1-2 years experience.
• Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information
• Informing Others, Written Communication
• Organization and Statistical Analysis
• General Math Skills
• Data Entry Skills
• Microsoft Office Skills and Financial Skills
Interested candidates may email their resumé to email@example.com