KEY OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
- To forge close and strong partnerships with the agency`s key clients – providing influential market
insight, creative guidance and being the port of call for client needs.
- Grow the client portfolio revenues to reach gross profit goals by thoroughly understand
the fundamentals of the client`s business.
- Inspire, coach lead and manage Account Managers, Creative teams and Executives.
- Developing social media strategies, innovative and creative ideas and solutions for clients that deliver
- Oversee high quality delivery of social media initiatives for your clients by working closely with the
production, community management and technical teams.
- Manage and influence senior-level client contacts and maintain positive working relationships.
- Deliver regular feedback, analysis and reporting to the client to demonstrate how its social media
initiatives are adding value to the brand.
- Manage internal relationships to ensure that all KPIs for accounts are hit, and to ensure that campaigns
run smoothly and effectively
- Align community development investment with communications calendar and ATL marketing / PR
- Work with Global / Trend / PR to ensure that community development opportunities are not missed:
- Monitor relevant trends and competitor behaviour and report impact of social media on overall
- Research social media tools that can benefit the brand and implement where appropriate.
- Influence overall company and business strategies by promoting adoption of social/community driven
- BMM, BMS, Diploma in Marketing and Communications, Diploma in Advertising and Communications.
- Digital Agencies, Media Agencies(social media), Advertising Agency, Creative Agencies.
- 4+ years of communications experience, including at least 3-4 years in the digital practice of ad agency,
digital agency or social media agency.
- Leading a small team – this person will inspire effective delivery of each day to day component of social
media programmes, and ensure information delivery to the client is top notch.
- Should be up to date on all aspects of brand digital marketing and how social media fits into this.
- Excellent presentation skills with an astute and ability to interact with clients, agencies
- Detail oriented with an ability to vision client needs before hand and ensure that the service aligns with
the client demand
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- The ideal person must be energetic, creative, an excellent writer and internet-savvy
- Immersed in what it means to live life online.
- Those with daily use of twitter, blogs, message boards and social networks are preferred.
- We would also prefer those who are active within SM community.
Interested candidates may email their resumé to email@example.com