KEY OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
- The key objective of the role is to be able to visualize and direct the art for creatives on digital across key clients. Thereby thrive to give best in class output for oneself as well as for the team.
- Visualize designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type
- Extensive use of Illustrator, Corel draw & Photoshop to create and generate new images
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed
- Confer with the client servicing team to discuss and determine layout design
- Visualize and develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services
- Understand each and every brand key and accordingly think design
- Responsibility for a team to do hands on designing within social networking sites such as facebook, twitter, etc.
- Get the team to deliver real time designs relevant to social media spaces which dynamically engages the audience
- Be enthusiastic but be responsible
- Developing banners, animated ads and commercials for display on facebook, twitter via Internet marketing
TARGET INDUSTRIES & EXP
- Digital Agencies, Media Agencies (social & digital media), Advertising Agency, Creative Agencies. Digital media,
online media and social networking Industry
- Minimum 5 yrs of exp in a design. Being a part of a digital agency is a plus
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s
Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Art & Design Courses
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Positive thinking and results oriented.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities.
- Strong attention to details.
- The candidate should be able to work on Photoshop, Corel Draw , flash, gif and should know how to create a web
page that look beautiful
- Experience in image editing, designing of website layouts, banners, posters, Landing pages, email/banner creative
- The ideal person must be energetic, creative, an excellent designer and internet-savvy
Interested candidates may email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org