KEY OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
- To be responsible with primary goal that would guide the development of an electronic footprint. Utilizing
Analytics, experience in channel partners (marketplaces) operations, online marketing, web presence, and social
media, an sr. ecommerce exec develops and implements a strategic plan to drive Internet sales for a business or
companies or brands that we are currently associated with
- Listening/Monitoring and being active in understanding what Customers/Stake-Holders are saying about the
respective brand in the online space
- Manage relationships with 3rd party marketplaces and grow sales in these channels to meet overarching company
- Drive new initiatives and future roadmap for marketplace activities
- Work in coordination with Finance team to run proformas on proposed new Marketplace initiatives and where
financially viable propose new Marketplaces for Global approval
- Create and maintain internal processes to enable us to manage this business more efficiently.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve Marketplace strategies and tactics, enhance customer experience, and
- Partner with merchandising, planning, operations, content and marketing teams to ensure efficient
communication and sustainable growth of the marketplace business
- Define and monitor business KPIs focusing on goals for revenue, margin and customer experience, as well as drive and execute initiatives to improve them
- Act as a ‘day to day’ contact for all Marketplace related queries
- Ensure marketplace best practices are followed in order to maximize sales on marketplaces
- Optimizing Product Search and navigation, Promotional content slots, Product content, Merchandising, and cross
- Carry out “Actual vs. Plan” analysis of financial KPIs (e.g. sales share in online).
- Analyze trading performance and recommends activities to support the account in driving traffic and E-Commerce
site conversion to maximize sales
- Monitor online and mobile shopping trends, and maintain knowledge of competition and opportunities in ecommerce.
TARGET INDUSTRIES & EXP
- 2-5 years experience managing the operations and/or marketing for an eCommerce site.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Communication/Advertising/Mass Media/Any other discipline, Related
professional courses would be an advantage.
- Strong initiative and with a positive attitude
- Other skills required: time management, flexibility, strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, self-starter, and be able to work independently.
- Ability to learn quickly, work in tight deadlines and adapt to change
- Professional, organized, efficient and accurate
- Tenacity, drive and the desire to succeed
- Resourceful and creative troubleshooting skills
- Strong commitment to quality
- A well-developed sense of humour.
- Usage of social media tools
- Excellent working knowledge of Ms Office – Power point, Excel.
Interested candidates may email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org