KEY OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
- The ORM Exec is responsible for on-line content, tracking and analysis of reputation factors and coaching account to successful management of their on-line reputation.
- Facilitate problem resolution along with other questions. Consistently create an exceptional consumer experience with each contact via inbound / outbound calls, and or email.
- Monitoring the social handles & platforms across web
- Monitoring will be done through a tool + manually
- Communicating with the target audience online
- Ensuring the TAT expected by the client is maintained
- Making the brand experience better for a user who seems dissatisfied
- Clearing doubts an individual has about what the brand offers
- Acknowledging compliments & showcasing the same on brand social media pages
- Response management to be done smartly through a social media listening tool
- Sharing the brand comments real-time with the brand managers (of the respective brand)
- Categorization of the data & deriving meaningful analysis. Sharing the same with the brand
- Giving a summary to the brand as to where are they lacking, their strengths which the brand can leverage on & where the brad can introduce new facilities basis the questions received
- Generating reports through the tool. The reports will be shared in the PPT format which will be made after analyzing the conversations which came in for the brand. The report should include the following
- What are people talking the most about the brand- sentiment summary
- Which social platform or a blog or a review site has received the maximum buzz in terms of people talking
- Any specific enhancement people want from the brand
- Any particular aspect of existing customers dislike about the brand
- Which particular state or region from where conversations are highest or lowest
- Giving a way forward strategy and providing a new direction to the brand for making the consumer experience better
- Benchmarking our brand against competition on the same metrics
TARGET INDUSTRIES & EXP
- Digital Agencies, Media Agencies(social media), Advertising Agency,Advertising, Media, PR, ITES (E Commerce, product Co.)
- 0 months – 3 year of relevant ORM experience OR experience into SEO, SMO and understands ORM
- Graduation from an accredited college or university in an appropriate curriculum.
- Must possess excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Must have training/presentation experience.
- Must be multi-task oriented and be able to respond to changing priorities.
- Must work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Capacity to think quickly and logically to ensure expedient response to customer inquiries
- Must have excellent technical understanding of web processes and systems.
- Familiarity with web content management and the use of social media as a public relations tool is also essential.
- Basic knowledge of SEM / SEO and social media channels.
- Should understand the basics of online and viral mktg.
Interested candidates may email their resume to email@example.com