About the campaign
Godrej Security Solutions realized that in order to expand on their reach and increase sales in the Indian market, they needed to attain early adopters – customers who could be convinced to buy a safe in a non-ordinary circumstance.
Google Search seemed like the best route to reach out to these potential early adopters and also a route which could help track the efforts.
However, instead of directing all traffic to the brand website, it was decided that the traffic generated be directed to a custom landing page which could help capture leads and track conversions.
Various categories were identified as potential attraction points for the early adopters – these were test categories, identified on the basis of the customer mindset created due to the occasions in the person’s life.
Initial categories included Marriage (giving safes as wedding gifts + including safes as a part of the wedding trousseau) and Honeymoon (buying safes to ensure you keep your jewellery safe and belongings safe while you are on your honeymoon). The campaigns were timed such that the campaign duration was in tune with the Marriage and Honeymoon season i.e. October – January
- Effective keyword marketing helped achieve better positioning in search results at a low cost per click (Rs.23 on an average)
- Call tracking helped track the online ad campaigns in entirety and understand the actual ROI the ads were actually driving
- An 80% conversion rate achieved from the campaign, one of the highest that the brand had witnessed until the campaign
- 38,000 clicks, 980 leads, 95,90,000 impressions, Sales: 2 million
- ROI: 200%
- CTR – 11.86% (Real Estate)